*I received full-value product coupons to try Gorton’s Seafood Products*
Since I had coupons to try Gorton’s Seafood, I decided to try their “Grilled Tilapia” and “Fish Sandwich Fillets” to make fish tacos (the picture above is the grilled tilapia) check out my review and giveaway here.
The recipe I came up with was very simple, thats why I named it “World’s Easiest Fish Tacos,” seriously, it’s very easy to make. Below is my recipe:
- Gorton’s Seafood Grilled Tilapia or Fish Sandwich Fillets
- ½ cup Shredded Green Lettuce (or green cabbage)
- ½ cup Shredded Red Cabbage
- Cilantro (as much as you like)
- Whole Wheat Tortillas (warmed)
- Salsa (I used “Mateo’s Gourmet Salsa” from Costco) I have a link below for my popular “Quick Homemade Salsa.”
- Prepare the Gorton’s Seafood Grilled Tilapia or Fish Sandwich Fillets per instructions on the box. It shouldn’t take longer than 21 minutes.
- Break the fish into pieces and place in a warmed whole wheat tortilla.
- Add some of the shredded green lettuce (as much or less as you’d like).
- Add some of the red cabbage (as much or less as you’d like).
- Add cilantro on top (I love cilantro, so I added a lot).
- Top with salsa.
Here is the link to the recipe of my popular “Quick Homemade Salsa” recipe. It’s a favorite and it’s super easy to make. I like both variations of the fish tacos, but I really liked how the tacos tasted using the Fish Sandwich Fillets (maybe because they are breaded…I like breaded things :)).
Well, I hope you enjoy the recipe! Remember I’ll be giving away coupons for you to try your own fish taco recipes using Gorton’s Seafood here.